The Winona Woods Neighborhood Association runs on dozens of volunteers and hundreds of hours of community support. Of the many ways in which people choose to support the work of the association, financial support is one of the most helpful ways to contribute to our efforts to create a more vibrant community.
What does your contribution support? Here’s just a sampling:
- Welcome Bags for new neighbors
- Summer Picnic supplies and deposits
- Website hosting and domain name costs
- Meeting space rental fees and contributions
- Neighborhood promotional materials for realtors
- Community flower gardens along St. Paul Blvd.
- Neighborhood Watch materials
Winona Woods Neighborhood is a registered 501c3 organization with Internal Revenue Service and any donations to the organization may be tax deductible, receipts for this purpose can be provided on request.